Christmas was a welcome diversion. It is so hard to be poor and disabled at christmas when you have kids depending on you. I had to christmas beg and I was able to get a wonderful feast and a gift for each kid and a christmas card for me. It was wonderful. I got 3 pairs of pants that you can't see through and spent the rest on food.
Life is getting better. Our house was classed and not up to code and I found a better house although logistically it is a bit cumbersome for 4 months.
My work is falling apart but it is the only job I can do and makes me feel productive even though no money has ever been seen. I feel like I am getting cheated because I am a good trusting person.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment