Thursday, June 25, 2009

June is almost over

Well June is almost over and I am still alive. Considering the last six months that is an achievement. I moved the family into a dump. Utilities are NOT cheaper but the ward is nicer and Cyrus's commute time is shorter so everyone isn't holding it over my head. The house is larger but not as nice.
5 of my 9 Grand kids have moved it Wyoming. I feel like my heart moved with them. It is hard to believe that they weren't killed in some horrific accident. I talk to them on the phone and am looking forward a really nice road trip to see 7 grand kids and kids and aunts and uncles but you know how money goes. I miss Payton and Kasey also. They look like they are getting so big. It is so hard when you aren't around. Rusty is just over 60 days until he can leave the dusty country of Iraq and come home to Nicole and the kids.
Tristan and Becca are getting ready for Colton's arrival in August. That will be exciting. He has really given Jodie fits this time. Being pregnant over 30 isn't as easy as it was in your late teens early 20's
I am still trying to find a job that I can do with my disability so if anyone knows of one let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment